Your privacy is important to Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Specialist Cardiology Pty Ltd
- by submitting our contact form; or
- by post to Suite 603 San Clinic, 185 Fox Valley Rd, Wahroonga 2076, Australia.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.